13620 Halleluiah Trail
Elbert, CO 80106
Phone: (719) 495-3908
Fax: (719) 494-1689
HORSE DONATIONSPPTRC’s horses are special and have the ability to help improve the quality of life for all who participate in classes. We appreciate your interest in donating your equine to our program. Without caring individuals like you, our program would be “legless.”
For more information on how to donate a horse to PPTRC, please contact PPTRC’s Equine Manager at 719-495-3908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the criteria for a therapy horse?
- 7-18 years old
- Must be in good health and have good vision
- Serviceably sound at the walk, trot, and canter
- Calm and quiet disposition
- Patient and flexible in new situations
- Experience with arena, horse shows, 4-H, or with children
How do we care for our horses?PPTRC provides the best care possible for our four-legged team members. All horses at PPTRC will have:
- Regular vaccination, de-worming, and farrier schedule
- Nutritional evaluation and feed needs met daily
- Regular turn out
- Individual stall for feeding
- The promise and commitment of daily care
If you would like more information on donating a horse, please call our Program Director at 719-495-3908, or contact us at email@example.com.
Learn how to sponsor a horse...